Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Camera's Last Moments

It's ironic that those last few moments of my camera's life captured the face of it's killer. Yes... only moments after the following adorable video clip, my camera was finally put out of it's suffering. We were eating dinner when we heard the loud thumping sounds and realized that Owen had snuck down from his highchair and was happily playing some form of raquetball with my camera. Actually...the wall has seen better days too...but unfortunately I cannot show you in pictures neither the banged up wall, or what is left of my camera. I didn't realize cameras could bend into those shapes! I'm guessing Best Buy will not consider this covered by warranty...(sigh)...

Anyway, here are a few of my cameras last glorious moments filming the very one who would so unexpectedly turn violent... I don't know...maybe I had finally crossed the line by filming such a private moment for him?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am at a computer again, so I SIMPLY HAD TO catch up on your exraordinary blog! You beat ALL my friend! What an awesome mother, wife and lover of God! You are inspiring! You are making incredible memories and you will be surprised at what they remember and what they forget(thank God for his mercy!)
And thank you for blogging!
Durenda