Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Houston, we have a CAMERA!

Yes, I realize she's out of focus but little Juliet's face best demonstrates my joy at having a camera again to capture my fast growing little people in action.

This is Gemma enjoying the beautiful day after having escaped the confines of the the school table...
This is her before the escape...
Hannah practicing her violin
Seeing how my little LUMIX will do with no flash. I hate flash...
Not too terribly shabby...
Essie sitting by her favorite heater vent while drawing some "leetle pirate geerls."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh good your once again one of us !! Hee hee. Hey it was soo great running into you guy's... we never go to that Starbucks. The Lord say's.. enough is enough.. you must get together already !!! I am glad we saw eachother and confirmed we are just a bunh of funnies and should hang out again !! Hope everyone is getting better !! Love always to you and yours. Hugs, Meeka

Jenni said...

I'm so glad you got a camera! Thanks for you comment, hope you guys are recovered enough to come to church on Sunday, love ya! Jen