Sunday, September 30, 2007

Essie's got the Giggles

Saturday night while trying to eat dinner, Essie got a major case of the giggles. The way she said it was that "da laughin was stuck in my head!" And after all she had a captive audience! All the big brothers and sisters cracking up on her left, and two giggling babies in their highchairs on her right. I don't know why this turned out so blurry but...blurry or not, this will put a little sunshine in your rainy day!


I did the Meyers Briggs personality types this week on all the big kids. There's a really great website that shows all the main kids' "types" and goes into some detail on their different learning styles--which I've found quite helpful. Essie was finally old enough to take hers and...wouldn't you know she's just the same as Mommy!? aaaaah ha hahahahahhahaha......haaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa..........

5 comments:

The White House said...

I am just loving these videos! Good job essie, SO original! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

That was so cute and got me crackin' up! I don't think I've ever seen Essie laugh so hard:)

Smooch said...

What's the website? I'd love to check it out, even though I'm sure mine aren't ready.

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, Kristin Oakerson showed me your blog and it's darling. I have enjoyed visiting and seeing your precious little flock. Blessings, Cheerio. Beth Easter

Jenni said...

Oh my, that is just too funny! She is such a cutie :)